Dear Fellow Investor,
Just as predicted, gold — as well as the entire metals and mining sector — is just beginning what appears to be a major new bull run.
If past form holds true, investors who act now could reap stunning gains as the sector regains and exceeds past peaks.
You see, unlike other gold rallies in recent years, this time the Fed is on the metal’s side...pausing its rate hikes and giving investors confidence it will do whatever’s necessary if the markets or the economy falter.
What happened the last times the Fed eased monetary policy?
• In the early 2000s, the gold price multiplied four times over, and junior mining stocks multiplied those gains.
• After the 2008 crisis, the Fed opened the monetary floodgates and gold quickly doubled, with many resource stocks doing much better.
With the fundamentals shifting back in gold’s favor, the timing is perfect...so we’re gathering three of today’s top experts to show you precisely how to profit.
It’s the blockbuster Money, Metals And Mining Webinar — and as a Golden Opportunities reader, you have a no-charge invitation to participate.
In this exclusive presentation, you’ll discover both the short- and long-term opportunities in gold, silver, energy metals and mining stocks...plus the latest forecasts and more powerful strategies of some of the world’s top experts:
• Rick Rule — president and CEO of Sprott U.S. Holdings, Inc. and recognized as perhaps the most successful natural resources speculator in history.
• Mike Larson — Senior Analyst at world-renowned Weiss Ratings, as well as editor of Weiss’ Safe Money Report and Under The Radar Stocks newsletters.
• Brien Lundin — editor of Gold Newsletter and CEO of the New Orleans Investment Conference.
This no-cost, no-obligation webinar is by invitation only to the readers and clients of these prestigious organizations. But advance registration is necessary to attend.
What: The Money, Metals and Mining Webinar — Featuring some of today’s most accomplished metals and mining investment experts.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 • 2:00 p.m. Eastern; 1:00 p.m. Central; 12:00 noon Mountain; 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Cost: No Charge for invited guests. (If you’re reading this message, you’re among the invitees!)
How: Click on the link below to pre-register for the broadcast, and also gain access to the event recording.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
For The Exclusive Money, Metals And Mining Webinar
All the best,
Editor, Gold Newsletter
CEO, the New Orleans Investment Conference