Agriculture Investing Makes Comeback Thanks to Crowdfunding
Agriculture is one of mankind's oldest businesses, but it has limited accessibility in conventional financial markets.
Chris Rawley, CEO and co-founder of HarvestReturns.com, wants to change that through crowdfunding platforms.
He argues that agricultural investing is a safe and underrated option, particularly for young investors who can reap the large returns in the long term.
- Visit Chris' venture on HarvestReturns.com.
- Follow @HarvestReturns on Twitter.
- Read Why Millennials Should Invest in Agriculture and Top 4 Myths about Indoor Fish Farming.
- A Primer for Investing in Agriculture, by Investopedia.
- Global Ag Investing and Agri Investor, Chris's recommended websites.