Brace Yourself for Macro Turbulence
After 10 years of easy credit in the wake of the Great Recession, the party is over. Interest rates are going up, as are labor costs.
“Buckle up,” warns Peter Boockvar, chief investment officer with the Bleakley Advisory Group and editor of the Boock Report.
Speaking at the New Orleans Investment Conference, he argued that we’re on the cusp of a bear market and that profit margins have already probably peaked, despite the corporate tax cut and deregulation.
- Visit the Boock Report and follow Peter on Facebook and Twitter.
- Read “What Are FANG Stocks?” on Investopedia.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Peter Boockvar: The Fed Has Overdosed on Social Justice,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Fed Unwinding Means Imminent Recession,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
New Orleans Investment Conference
- Audio and video recordings now available for order!