Can Cryptocurrencies Beat the Dollar?
Normally I interview one person or have a panel, but at the New Orleans Investment Conference, many attendees shared their views as I mingled in the exhibit hall. They assessed the promise of cryptocurrencies and whether they could unseat the US dollar as the most widely used currency worldwide.
Those featured include:
- Kalon Breckenridge, Residential Assisted Living Academy;
- Chris Rawley, Harvest Returns;
- Bryce Bradley (pictured), Thunderstruck Resources;
- Mark Shutty, Golden Predator Mining;
- Mark Kenney, Think Multifamily;
- Rachel Jensen, ECI Development;
- Blake Lundin, Freeman School of Business, Tulane University.
- TSX Venture Exchange.
- Master of Finance at Tulane University.
- Cafe Luna, New Orleans (bitcoin vendor).