How Irrationality Costs You in Mining Investments
Trading in the junior mining sector is rife with pitfalls, yet people keep trusting gut feelings and slogans over careful analysis.
For seasoned investor Jayant Bhandari, being a rational speculator means removing the romance.
He argues that the world’s low-interest banking system is forcing people to put their hard-earned savings in sectors they know nothing about.
- Visit Jayant’s website and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Check out his speech notes from the latest Vancouver Resource Investment Conference.
- Read his work on Acting Man.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Warning to America from the Third World,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Jayant Bhandari: India’s Economic Suicide,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “So You Want to Be a Resource Investor,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.