The Key to Venture-Capital Success
Venture capital is one of the most competitive fund-raising paths for businesses nowadays, full of deceptive and bad actors.
How can young entrepreneurs get a foot in the door? The key is having a powerful story to convince investors, says Alejandro Cremades. A serial entrepreneur, book author, and Forbes contributor, he founded Panthera Advisors, a premier investment banking and financial consulting firm.
Rather than going to university, his advice is to start a company and prove the world you are capable of building something.
- Follow Alejandro on Twitter and visit Panthera Advisors.
- Get his book, The Art of Startup Fundraising.
- Read “How to Raise Money” by Alejandro Cremades on Forbes.
- Read “How Venture Capital Works” on Forbes.
- Read “How Angel Investors and Angel Groups Work” on Forbes.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Paths to a Financial Education” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Why Entrepreneurs Must Unite against State Predation” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Elevate Humanity through Conscious Capitalism” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
New Orleans Investment Conference
- Audio and video recordings now available for order!