How to Find Mining Tenbaggers
Mining exploration in general is a money-losing enterprise: only one in 1,000 projects succeeds.
However, according to economic geologist Brent Cook, you just need a couple of big hits to make up for it. He combines 30 years of experience in geology, exploration, and consulting as the co-editor of Exploration Insights.
Cook argues that you can greatly improve the odds with a bit of due diligence and basic knowledge of geology to weed out projects with fatal flaws.
- Check out Exploration Insights‘ website and YouTube channel.
- Follow Brent on Twitter.
- Watch his presentation at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference: “Exploration Due Dilligence.“
If You Liked This Episode
- “So You Want to Be a Resource Investor,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Cut the Wheat from the Chaff of Mining,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “How Irrationality Costs You in Mining Investment,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.