Liechtenstein on a Mission to Lead Fintech Innovation
The small landlocked country in the heart of Europe has long been known for her friendly corporate and business environment in the banking industry.
Over the past couple of years, Liechtenstein has leveraged that experience to also become a fintech powerhouse, attracting hundreds of entrepreneurs, explains Alexis Esneault, an attorney from Alabama now with Nägele Law in Vaduz.
She argues that Liechtenstein, which is part of the European Single Market, has some of the world’s most advanced legislation on cryptocurrencies and blockchain services.
- Follow Alexis on Twitter and visit Nägele Attorneys at Law.
- “Why Liechtenstein Should Be Your Next Ski Destination,” Evening Standard.
- “Fintech in Liechtenstein,” Financial Market Authority.
- “Blockchain Act Liechtenstein,” Crypto Nation.
- 300 Years of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Read this interview with the head of the Financial Market Authority’s banking division.
- Follow ICO.li to stay up to date with Liechtenstein’s fintech industry.
- Get a copy of The State in the Third Millennium by .
If You Liked This Episode
- “Why Blockchains Are Here to Stay,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “E-Citizenship Fosters Competition Between Countries,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Demystifying the Blockchain Economy,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Altcoins, Central Banks Vie for Bitcoin Legacy,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.