Mercenary Geologist: Resource Dependence Erodes US Sovereignty
What would happen if China or Russia cut off the United States from key supplies of aluminum or uranium?
This scenario is what keeps Michael Fulp, AKA the Mercenary Geologist, up at night.
The experienced explorer, analyst, and consultant believes the United States could fall into dependency from other nations unless she rolls back anti-development regulations.
Joining us this week for the Discovery Group interviews is James Paterson, CEO of ValOre Metals, who tells us all about the promising acquisition of a palladium, platinum, and gold project in Brazil.
- Connect with Mickey on Twitter and visit his website.
- “When the United States Snoozes, It Loses,” Mercenary Geologist.
- “US Uranium Mining Restrictions and Potential Changes,” Lexology.
- “US Nuclear, Uranium Mining Industries Hope for Trump Bailout,” AP News.
- “Pentagon Must Put Up or Shut Up After Audit Failure,” Epoch Times.
If You Liked This Episode
- “The Long Shadow of China’s Global Ambitions,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “China Prepares for Dollar Collapse, Hoards Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Russia’s Plan for a New World Currency,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Hunt for Zinc and Uranium with Gwen Preston,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.