The Antidote to Crypto Scams
The sheer size and valuation of the cryptocurrency market makes it a fertile ground for bad actors.
That is why crypto enthusiast Catalina Castro‘s main advice is to learn the fundamentals. An educational entrepreneur based in Argentina, she helps Spanish-speaking newcomers navigate this complex world.
Make sure you understand what the blockchain is and is not, what it is useful for, and be careful with initial coin offerings, she warns.
- Follow Catalina on Twitter and visit her YouTube channel.
- “What Is Blockchain Anyway?,” Coin Center.
- “Canadian Exchange Loses $190M after Founder Dies,” The Verge.
- Check out Money on Chain, a bitcoin-collateralized stablecoin.
- Find stores where you can spend your bitcoins on Coinmap.
- “Initiative Q Is All the Bad Parts of Crypto and None of the Good Ones,” Breaker Mag.
- Get a copy of Cryptoasset Inheritance Planning by .
If You Liked This Episode
- “Bitcoin Is the New Dollar in Argentina,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Altcoins, Central Banks Vie for Bitcoin Legacy,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Why Blockchains Are Here to Stay,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Demystifying the Blockchain Economy,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.