What Digitization Means for Gold Ownership
Gold as physical money has withstood the test of time, but does it have a future in an increasingly digital world?
Kenneth Lewis, CEO of OneGold and ApMex, one of the world’s leading online dealers of precious metals, has no doubt. Websites and apps are making it easier than ever to hold gold. He even foresees the end of credit cards as we know them.
Be it through direct ownership, vaults, or ETFs, he argues that any kind of metals exposure is a useful portfolio diversification strategy.
- Connect with Lewis on LinkedIn and visit APMEX and OneGold.
- Check out Anthem Vault.
- “Digital Gold Is Leaving the Station,” Golden Opportunities.
- “The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset (2019),” Gold.org.
- “Gold ETFs: What You Need to Know,” The Balance.
If You Liked This Episode
- “The Problem with Gold Futures, ETFs,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Gold: For Insurance, Not Profit,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Why the Future Looks Bright for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Unstoppable Rise of Gold as Money,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.