Gold’s breakout has unleashed speculation regarding whether other precious metals will follow suit.
Lobo Tiggre, CEO of Louis James LLC and editor of the Independent Speculator, notes the buzz on mainstream media is drawing new funding to the sector.
He argues that, while one should always focus on the fundamentals and plan into the future, there are short-term opportunities in silver and uranium stocks.
- Connect with Lobo on Twitter and check out the Independent Speculator.
- Watch the 2018 New Orleans Investment Conference’s “Mining Share Panel.”
- “US President Rejects Request for Uranium Import Quota,” World Nuclear News.
- “Drink the Kool-Aid and Your Portfolio Will Be Massacred,” Independent Speculator.
- “Trading the Gold-Silver Ratio,” Investopedia.
If You Liked This Episode
- “The Gold Bug’s Day in the Sun,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Hunt for Zinc and Uranium with Gwen Preston,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Vancouver: The World’s Mining Hub,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Sky Is the Limit for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.