Housing the Cannabis Boom
Medical marijuana is now legal in most US states, and a growing number of them are also allowing recreational uses.
With the cannabis industry going mainstream, more land is needed to grow, process, and sell the plant. Mark Scarola, COO of Green Zone 360, offers this kind of cannabis real-estate investment: he tracks down properties that can be developed and sold or leased to cannabis firms.
Despite the federal prohibition and investor reluctance, he believes it is just a matter of time until cannabis becomes as commonplace as alcohol in the United States.
- Visit Green Zone 360's website and Facebook page.
- Read "Why The Green Rush Means A New High In Real Estate Markets," on the High Times.
- Read "Here's Why Pot Sellers Are Paying Prime Rents for Warehouse and Storefront Space," on the L.A. Times.
- Read "The Ripple Effect: How Real Estate and Cannabis Affect America’s Infrastructure," on GreenZone360.com.
If You Liked This Episode
- "How to Profit from Marijuana Legalization," Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- "Why Markets Fall but Real Estate Still Pays," Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- "Agriculture Investing Makes Comeback Thanks to Crowdfunding," Gold Newsletter Podcast.
New Orleans Investment Conference
- Audio and video recordings now available for order!