Investment Matriarchs Are Bullish on US Stocks
The matriarchs of investing like to swim against the stream, and they are calling for a “melt-up” in US stocks and bonds.
Mary Anne and Pamela Aden, long-running publishers of the Aden Forecast investment newsletter, remain “cautiously bullish” for a scenario similar to the 2000 dot-com frenzy.
They are confident that a dovish Federal Reserve and a global trend of low interest rates will be the reality for years to come.
- Connect with the Aden sisters on Facebook and visit the Aden Forecast‘s website.
- “The Fed Hits the Brakes,” Seeking Alpha.
- “Dow Theory,” Investopedia.
- The Dow Theory Today by Richard Russell.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Why the Future Looks Bright for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “What Technical Analysis Foresees for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “A Bubble Like Never Before,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Gold: For Insurance, Not Profit,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.