Nevada Copper Mine Worth 40-Year Wait
The United States is getting ready to build its first copper mine in a decade: Pumpkin Hollow in Yerington, Nevada.
Tumbling prices and red tape have stalled copper investments for years, but new gains in supply efficiency are attracting large-scale investments again, says Frik Els, editor of Mining.com.
A veteran business journalist based in Vancouver, Els argues that copper is so fundamental to many industries that its long-term prospects are bright.
- Follow Frik on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Visit Nevada Copper’s Pumpkin Hollow project website.
- Read “Nevada Copper Building First US Copper Mine in a Decade” by Frik Els on Mining.com.
- Read this June interview with Matthew Gili, CEO of Nevada Copper, on StreetWise Reports.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Vancouver: The World’s Mining Hub” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Be First to the Bull Market” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Cut the Wheat from the Chaff of Mining” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
New Orleans Investment Conference
- Audio and video recordings now available for order!