Robert Kiyosaki: Gold and Silver Are God’s Money
The banking and financial elite may disparage precious metals as a relic of the past, but the joke is on them. Robert Kiyosaki, author of the best-selling personal finance book of all time, retorts that he became rich by saving silver and gold—not by doing what was politically correct.
Gold has existed for centuries and will continue to be sound money years after the US dollar has disappeared.
- Connect with Robert on Twitter and check out the Rich Dad Radio Show.
- “Robert Kiyosaki’s Adventures as a Gold Entrepreneur,” StockPulse.
- Get a copy of the timeless Rich Dad, Poor Dad and of his latest book Fake: Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets.
- “Why Rich Dad, Poor Dad Keeps Selling,” by Fergus Hodgson.
- Watch Judy Shelton’s presentation at the 2017 New Orleans Investment Conference.
- “Interview with James Blanchard III,” Reason.
If You Liked This Episode
- “What the Gold Spike Means for Silver,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Gold Bug’s Day in the Sun,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “What Digitization Means for Gold Ownership,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Sky Is the Limit for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.