Wyoming Offers Haven for Blockchain Community
Known for its beautiful mountains, national parks, and low taxes, Wyoming is on track to becoming the most attractive US jurisdiction for blockchain businesses.
Caitlin Long, a veteran Wall Street financier turned bitcoin evangelist, has helped the state enact forward-looking legislation to foster the next generation of crypto ventures.
Long believes Wyoming-based entrepreneurs can even dislodge New York’s restrictive license through a legal challenge that will define the national industry.
This week we interview Stephen Swatton of K2 Gold Corporation, a Discovery Group company with a lot of potential focused on grass-roots exploration.
- Connect with Caitlin on Twitter and read her Forbes column.
- The Bitcoin Standard, by Saifedean Ammous.
- “What Do Wyoming’s 13 New Blockchain Laws Mean?,” Forbes.
- “Why Aren’t More Millionaires Moving to Wyoming?,” Casper Star-Tribune.
- Read Fergus’ review of Banking on Bitcoin at EconAmericas.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Why Blockchains Are Here to Stay,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Don’t Panic! Bitcoin’s Growing Pains,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Demystifying the Blockchain, Avoiding Digital Snake Oil,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Altcoins, Central Banks Vie for Bitcoin Legacy,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.