Peter Schiff: The Fed Cannot Save Us
Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, believes the Fed’s recent moves indicate a recession is around the corner, already overdue. This time it will be off the charts, more severe than ever before for the United States.
In recent decades, the Fed’s modus operandi has been to re-inflate popping bubbles, thus making them larger than before and delaying the correction. However, with rates already at zero in real terms, the Fed has nowhere to go but up. Yet the cost of debt servicing means the Fed’s hands are tied.
- Connect with Peter on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube and listen to The Peter Schiff Podcast.
- Watch his presentation at the 2018 New Orleans Investment Conference’s Booms, Busts, and Bubbles Panel.
- “It’s the Same Economy, Nothing Has Changed,” SchiffGold.
- US Debt Clock.
- Get a copy of The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy.
- Register for the 2019 New Orleans Investment Conference here!
If You Liked This Episode
- “Peter Schiff: Central Banks Were Inflation Firemen, Now Arsonists,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Good News about the Next Recession,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “China Prepares for Dollar Collapse, Hoards Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “A Bubble Like Never Before,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.