The Good News about the Next Recession
The Federal Reserve is switching gears and halting interest-rate hikes for the near future, amid fears of another global crisis.
The United States is entering a recession and there will be quantitative easing again, predicts Ronald Stöferle, a fund manager and partner of the Liechtenstein-based investment firm Incrementum AG.
He argues that the worst is over for mining stocks and the gold price, as they stand to gain enormously from sliding faith in fiat currencies.
- Follow him on Twitter and visit Incrementum AG’s website.
- Download last year’s edition of “In Gold We Trust” and this year’s preview chartbook.
- Read Ronald’s columns with the Mises Institute.
- Get a copy of Austrian School for Investors: Austrian Investing between Inflation and Deflation, co-authored by Ronald, Rahim Taghizadegan, Mark Valek, and Heinz Blasnik.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Dark Financial Clouds Forming in 2019,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Brace Yourself for Macro Turbulence,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “China Prepares for Dollar Collapse, Hoards Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Why the Future Looks Bright for Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.