Cash In on Legalized Sports Betting
Since the US Supreme Court struck down the federal ban on sports gambling in May 2018, a slew of states are in the process of legalizing this multi-billion-dollar industry.
In a couple of years, sports betting will be ubiquitous, says E.B. Tucker, senior analyst with Casey Research and author of the Casey Report.
As the industry comes out of the shadows and into the mainstream, not only local governments stand to profit from the resulting tourism and tax revenue, he argues. There are many opportunities for early investors too.
- Follow Tucker’s work on Casey Research and visit Metalla Royalty.
- “Sports Betting: Bigger than Alcohol and Marijuana,” Casey Research.
- “Strategic Investor: What The Early Days Of Legal Sports Betting Looks Like,” Townhall.
- “State-by-State Sports Betting Bill Tracker,” ESPN.
- “Federal Bill Would Regulate US Sports Betting,” Reuters.
- Get a copy of Amarillo Slim in a World Full of Fat People: The Memoirs of the Greatest Gambler Who Ever Lived.
If You Liked This Episode
- “The Dogma Test for Predictions,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Gold Prices: What Does the Data Foretell?,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Good News about the Next Recession,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “China Prepares for Dollar Collapse, Hoards Gold,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.