Shale Revolution Makes Clean Energy Possible
Despite the righteous demands of environmentalists and politicians, fossil fuels are not going away anytime soon.
Peter Hartley, a professor and scholar of energy economics with the Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, argues natural gas will play an essential role in the transition to clean electricity.
He explains how the United States went from being the world’s largest importer of gas to one of the major exporters thanks to innovation, infrastructure, and property rights.
- Check out Peter’s latest research and publications.
- Connect with the Baker Institute on Twitter and Facebook.
- “How the Shale Revolution Is Reshaping World Markets,” Financial Times.
- “Reenvisioning the Role for Natural Gas in a Clean Energy Future,” Forbes.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Navigate the Maze to Latin America’s Resources,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Is the World Getting Freer?” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Is Chile Open for Business?,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “The Dogma Test for Predictions,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.