Why Every Investor Needs a Tribe
Flying solo as an investor is an invitation to predators and self-deceit. Doing so within a community is safer and more satisfying, says financial strategist and educator Russell Gray.
The co-host of the Real Estate Guys Radio Show, Gray recommends building social capital with like-minded investors who can see the bigger picture and help you identify new opportunities.
However, he warns, always keep an open mind and pay attention to those who disagree with you.
- Connect with Russell on Facebook or LinkedIn and listen to The Real Estate Guys Radio Show.
- Check out the Investor Summit at Sea.
- Investing in One Lesson by Mark Skousen.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
- Am I Being Too Subtle? by Sam Zell.
If You Liked This Episode
- “Why Markets Fall but Real Estate Still Pays,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “Dark Financial Clouds Forming in 2019,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “How Irrationality Costs You in Mining Investments,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.
- “A Bubble Like Never Before,” Gold Newsletter Podcast.